My.SSS is an online service portal of the Philippine Social Security System that allows members exclusive access to check SSS contributions and membership records, make online transactions, set appointments with SSS servicing branches, and request copies of records as needed.
How to Check SSS Contributions Online
Tracking SSS contributions online is a must as we need an assurance that our employers (for those employed) really remit those contributions reflected on our paychecks to the social insurance program. Below is a simple tutorial on how to sign up on SSS portal and on how to check SSS contributions online.
1. Sign Up with Your Details and Email.
To check SSS contributions online, you need to sign up first on My.SSS for a username and password by visiting SSS website, https://www.sss.gov.ph (already in https, hence the green lock icon). If you’re already registered, you may proceed right away to step 2 and check SSS contributions.
SSS Online Account Registration can be completed in two major phases: Online Member User ID Registration and SSS Online Member Registration. Quite complicated, but since you need to check SSS contributions online, let me walk you through the process.
By the way, you need the following: (1) Your SSS Number, (2) Personal Information (also, Mother’s Maiden Name), (3) Electronic Mail (email), (4) if self-employed, voluntary member, OFW, etc., Receipt Number/OTC found on the RS5 of the SSS receipt form paid at least 6 months prior to the current date, and (5) if employed, SSS Employer ID.
FIRST PHASE: ONLINE MEMBER USER ID REGISTRATION
1. On the SSS website, hit Click Here button under Not yet registered in My.SSS?
2. Fill out the form with accurate details (SSS Number, Name, Email, etc.) and hit Submit.
3. Click ‘OK’ on the popup dialog box to confirm sending of information.
4. Check your email for SSS Website Email Validation.
SECOND PHASE: SSS ONLINE MEMBER REGISTRATION
1. Click the link provided in the email (or copy the link to Internet Explorer address bar as other browsers may not be supported).
2. Fill out the more detailed form, accept Terms and Conditions, and hit Submit.
3. Check again your email for the success of registration and login credentials.
2. Log in to Your SSS Account.
Use your Username and Password from now on to log in to your SSS Account and check SSS contributions online. Take note that your password expires every after 90 days (3 months), but you can always use the Forgot Password Option to receive machine-generated passwords through your email upon expiration.
3. Check SSS Contributions Online
To check SSS contributions online, hover your cursor over E-SERVICES. Clicking Inquiry, a new navigation bar appears.
Check Member Info and click Actual Premiums. You can now check SSS contributions. Keep on navigating and exploring the interface to discover more features and services.
To check SSS contributions online in 3 easy steps, do the following:
1. Complete the two-phase registration.
2. Log in to your new SSS Online Account using your Username and Password.
3. Check SSS contributions online: E-SERVICES > INQUIRY > MEMBER INFO > ACTUAL PREMIUMS.
Disclaimer: The author is not affiliated with the Social Security System (SSS), however a member of the social insurance program. Please take this article as a helpful tutorial on how to check SSS contributions online and not a help page for your other problems and concerns with SSS.