To send a message for personal concerns, paid advertisements, sponsored articles, testimonials, and others, please contact site admit at firstname.lastname@example.org, and responses from us will be received within 7 days.
Guest Posts | Sponsored Articles Policy
Contributors may submit any original, exclusive, and niche-related text and digital image articles for publication on iMillennial | Financial Literacy for Young Filipinos©. By submitting an article, you acknowledge and comply with the following terms and conditions:
- Your article must be niche-related or can be classified under the following – business and investments, health and life insurance, income opportunities, insights and lifestyle, personal finance, processing of documents, and tools and resources related to finance; however, other interest articles may be accepted for publication on the decision of the admin.
- Your article must be an original work, hence has not appeared in any publication (electronic or printed). Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted and shall never be tolerated. When quoting statements, proper citations of sources must be made. Attached photos must be original or free for commercial use (as indicated in free photo-download sites such as pixabay.com).
- Your article must not include generally agreed illegal, pirated, and prohibited content such as, but not limited to, links to pirated-content sites, pornographic materials, vices, and gambling. Hence, you indemnify the publisher from any potential legal liability or any damage that may arise from your submitted article.
- Upon submitting your article, you irrevocably transfer and assign all rights to your article unless otherwise you opted for a paid (temporary or permanent) publication of the article upon our agreement. Paid promotional articles shall be labeled as Sponsored Articles; hence, special terms shall apply based on our negotiation (contact admin for details).
- Your submitted article must come with an author byline (a short author bio and a link to your website or any web page). Links to affiliate sites or advertisements shall be subject to negotiation. Articles with anonymous authorships shall not be published.
- iMillennial Publishers reserves the rights to edit your submitted article wherever and whenever necessary, refuse publication, or remove from publication without prior notice unless it is a paid sponsored article where communication shall be made through email. In the same way, you may request an editing or improvement of your submitted and published article.
- By submitting your article, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the publication, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of iMillennial Publishers. With this, you take no part in the revenues from advertisements and affiliate links.
- You can send your article through email@example.com. Use the subject line: GUEST POST or SPONSORED (PAID) ARTICLE, whichever applies. Your article must be in an MS Office Word attachment, together with the photos (optional).
- In the end, iMillennial Publishers reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of publishing guest posts without prior notice.