Do you want to publish with us? Simply send us the following:(a) a quality article (in MS Office Word) with optional links to your website or other reputable web pages,(b) an attached featured photo in 678 x 381 px dimensions (landscape orientation), and (c) a short author’s bionote. You need not to make inquiries before sending as we accept article contributions all year round.
Advertisements and Promotions. We welcome advertisers willing to pay for (a) 336 x 280 (large rectangle) sidebar banner ad or (b) responsive ad above header. Ad placement rates start at PHP 2, 500.00 (or $50) a month.
We also accept original and exclusive ready-to-publish sponsored articles with at most seven (7) links including the byline link for a rate of PHP 1, 250.00 (or $25) one-time payment.
Guest Posts | Sponsored Articles Policy. Contributors may submit any original, exclusive, and niche-related text and digital image articles for publication on iMillennial | Personal Finance. By submitting an article, you acknowledge and comply with the following terms and conditions:
- Your article must be niche-related or can be classified under the following – business and investments, health and life insurance, income opportunities, insights and lifestyle, personal finance, processing of documents, and tools and resources related to finance; however, other interest articles may be accepted for publication on the decision of the admin.
- Your article must be an original work, hence has not appeared in any publication (electronic or printed). Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted and shall never be tolerated. When quoting statements, proper citations of sources must be made. Attached photos must be original or free for commercial use (as indicated in free photo-download sites such as pixabay.com).
- Your article must not include generally agreed illegal, pirated, and prohibited content such as, but not limited to, links to pirated-content sites, pornographic materials, vices, and gambling. Hence, you indemnify the publisher from any potential legal liability or any damage that may arise from your submitted article.
- Upon submitting your article, you irrevocably transfer and assign all rights to your article unless otherwise you opted for a paid (temporary or permanent) publication of the article upon our agreement. Paid promotional articles shall be labeled as Sponsored Articles; hence, special terms shall apply based on our negotiation (contact admin for details).
- Guest Posts
- No publication fee required
- Maximum of 3 backlinks (2 in the content, 1 in the bionote)
- Full copyright transfer to the publisher
- Internal links added
- Company advertisement banner not allowed
- Limited promotion through social media and other channels
- Sponsored Articles
- Publication fee required (20-25 USD per article)
- Maximum of 7 backlinks (6 in the content, 1 in the bionote)
- Retained copyright to the author/sender
- No internal links added
- Company advertisement banner allowed
- Full promotion through social media and other channels
- Guest Posts
- Your submitted article must come with an author byline (a short author bio and a link to your website or any web page). Links to affiliate sites or advertisements shall be subject to negotiation. Articles with anonymous authorships shall not be published.
- iMillennial Publishers reserves the rights to edit your submitted article wherever and whenever necessary, refuse publication, or remove from publication without prior notice unless it is a paid sponsored article where communication shall be made through email. In the same way, you may request an editing or improvement of your submitted and published article.
- By submitting your article, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the publication, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of iMillennial Publishers. With this, you take no part in the revenues from advertisements and affiliate links.
- You can send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject line: GUEST POST or SPONSORED (PAID) ARTICLE, whichever applies. Your article must be in an MS Office Word attachment, together with the photos (optional).
- In the end, iMillennial Publishers reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of publishing guest posts without prior notice.